– the 41st Prescott Bush Dinner will be on Monday September 16, 2019 featuring Congressman Brian Mast and Congressman Jim Baird. Get your tickets at
– Gloria Marion, the Chairman of the Special Services District in Putnam, CT running for re-election as a 2019 Democrat municipal candidate, shared unhinged bizarre content on social media. Marion’s position has oversight over the local police department.
– Scott Bates needs to answer questions and stop hiding from public hearings regarding his involvement in the Connecticut Port Authority scandal.
– Governor Ned Lamont is hiding from the problems of Connecticut and is fishing with Governor Andrew Cuomo.
– Democrat State Senator and First Selectman of Sprague, CT – Cathy Osten makes it back to the podcast! Cathy Osten is now saying that taxes haven’t gone up in Connecticut!?
Chairman J.R. Romano provides commentary on the top political stories that happened this past week both nationally and locally in Connecticut.