Wonder about what things to do in nha trang vietnam 2019 ? Many Nha Trang locals will recommend you to visit Yen Island as one of the most beautiful Nha Trang tourist attractions site.This is all you need to know about Yen Island Nha Trang . One of the hardest place to visit for non-vietnamese citizen.
I will share how you might be able to visit this amazing island and my tips of vietnam tourism places. Let’s go!
1. Obtaining spot to visit Yen Island:
– I was asking the locals and they suggested me to visit the beautiful yen island.
– I contacted my travel agent that I booked the other trip , but they did not have any spot left.
– Everyday, there only 100 spots for yen island and technically, only allowed Vietnamese Citizens.
– Lucklily, my hotel Azura Hotel was about to get me 2 tickets for me and my friend for $25 each. Time to go!
Yen Island Trip details:
-7 AM: arrived at the Nha Trang Port. Waiting to be leaving for the yen island.
vietnam travel tips: Arrive a little early, 20 mins to get breakfast at the port. If you have motion sickness, I do not recommend to have heavy breakfast as the trip is 2 hours.
– 7:30 AM we actually took off. The tour guide will be explaining more about the history and some places to travel around Nha Trang islands system. Unfortunately, it will only be in Vietnamese.
– 9 :30 AM arrived at Yen island. will have 10 mins to rest and take some initial picture then will go by canoe to the yen’s nest.
– 10 AM: at yen nest about 30 mins. The canoes have mirror bottom, you can look at the beautiful sea from the boat. quite interesting experience.
– 10:30 AM : back to yen’s island. You can do whatever you want until lunch at 12
I chose to hike up the mountain to get the view of the island. It is amazing!!! Absolutely recommended for people looking to hiking vietnam nha trang.
-Noon: getting lunch. There are about 6 7 vietnamese food dishes again. Lovely and great value.
vietnam travel tips : they offer snails for $7. This is one of the thing that I wished I have tried.
– At 1:00 people might choose to go scuba diving in vietnam, but I passed on this because I need to fly my drones and I feel like I would not be able to make it. But if you do have time and do not carry too much camera gears, go for it!
– I then relax, play at the beach and order some Yen soup for $6.
Tips: Beach here is amazing, but they do have a lots of death corals and it makes walking quite painful. I discovered later on that you can get Aqua Socks and they really help your experience to the beach much better.
-2:30 PM we are heading back to Nha Trang. You will arrived back to Libra hotel about 5PM
Here is my affiliate links on the hotels that I stay
My name is Alex and I am a typical millennial who struggle with the concept of working 9-5. This is my story on a journey to discover myself, my own path. If you are looking for vietnam travel guide and best way to travel vietnam and vietnam nha trang 2019, please check out my channel and subscribe for more travel vlog.
#nhatrang #nhatrangvietnam #vietnamnhatrang
Beach by MBB
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Sthlm Sunset by Ehrling
Music promoted by Audio Library
Island by MBB
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0